Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Of Mice and Men

George

We arrived late to the ranch, we's sure is lucky we still got the jobs. We all most god darn lost it when Lennie opened his big mouth.  We met a couple of fellas today including the boss and the bosses son, Curley. They all seemed like good fellas except for that Curley guy. Im worried about him, I dont want him causing Lennie and I any trouble. We each got our own bed so that was purdy nice, its sure has been a while since I last slept in a bed. We stayed in the bunk house because we could not work today, boss man just didnt allow it so guess we'll have to start tomarra. I warned Lennie to stay away from Curley because he might try to cause trouble but I also told Lennie that if Curley tries to get tough to let'm have it. I'm not even sure if this big dummy was even lisnten to me, I just hope he was and not think bout them damn rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment